Continental Dialing Instructions
phone card is one of the most versatile cards on the market. Along with the highest quality service and low rates, it is a refillable card with PIN-less dialing
, Speed Dial
and Online Call History
access. The Continental card stands for functionality and convenience.
· Maintenance Fee
- 3 minutes
· Toll Free Access Numbers
· Local Access Numbers
· Pay Phone Charge
· Validity period
· Prompt Languages
- Refillable Card - Add minutes to your card and keep the same PIN
- Speed Dial
Dial long numbers with one click
- Online Call History Access - Keep track of your calls
- PIN-less Dialing
Register your phone number and skip entering the PIN
This card cannot be used to place calls within the same state, i.e you can only call out of state & out of country. This restriction is due to telecommunication regulations. Please use one of our other calling cards if you need to make in-state calls.
Please read the disclaimer about additional provisions. Rates and fees are subject to change without notice. Application of surcharges and fees has the effect of reducing total minutes on the card.
1. Dial Access Number and wait for the prompt.
2. Enter your PIN number and wait for the prompt.
3. Dial your destination number and press the pound (#) key for better connection.
-- For International Calls: 011 + Country Code + City Code + Phone Number + #
-- For calls to/within the US and Canada: 1 + Area Code + Phone Number + #
• If connection is not established within 20 seconds, hang up to avoid being charged for the call and dial again.
For questions regarding connection quality, please contact card's Technical Support. (The number is provided in the email with card's PIN and Dialing Instructions.)
For questions regarding sales or services please contact us