phone card is a Permanent PIN
card with the Refill
feature and PIN Free Access
option. A Toll Free Access Number
is accessible from the US (including Hawaii, Puerto Rico) and Canada. Enjoy the Everest calling card's low long-distance rates to many countries with high quality connection!
· Maintenance Fee
- 1 minute
· Toll Free Access Numbers
- Yes (USA, Canada)
· Local Access Numbers
· Pay Phone Charge
· Validity period
· Prompt Languages
- English, Spanish
- PIN Free Access!
Register your phone number to skip dialing a hard-to-remember PIN!
Use "My Account" - "My Permanent PINs" to register up to 4 additional phone numbers.
- Refill the card at any time online or by calling Customer Service.
Use "My Account" - "My Permanent PINs" to see the card's balance and other reports.
Please read the disclaimer about additional provisions. Rates and fees are subject to change without notice. Application of surcharges and fees has the effect of reducing total minutes on the card.
Everest Dialing Instructions
1. Dial Access Number, wait for the prompt.
2. Enter a PIN number (if Pinless is not setup), wait for the prompt.
3. Dial a destination number:
- For International Calls: 011 (Country code) (City code) (Phone number)
- For calls to/within the US and Canada: 1 (Area code) (Phone number).