With its very low rates, the Mariachi
phone card is the ultimate card for calling between the United States and Mexico...in either direction!
AND: from the USA and Mexico to other Central American countries and around the globe! Use Toll Free Numbers
or Local Access Numbers
to have a better rates. So if you want to say Hola!
to friends and family, there is no better card than the Mariachi!
· Maintenance Fee
- 1 minutes
· Toll Free Access Numbers
· Local Access Numbers
· Pay Phone Charge
- 69c (US only, other countries-with possible surcharges)
· Validity period
· Prompt Languages
- English, Spanish
- PIN Free Access!
Register your phone number to skip dialing a hard-to-remember PIN!
-Use "My Account"-"Features"-"Pin-less dialing"
- Refill the card at any time online or by calling Customer Service.
Use "My Account" - "My Permanent PINs" to add funds, see the balance and reports.
Setup Autorefill, receive E-mail notifications after every charge and never be out of pin balance.
- Direct Dial! No PIN or destination number to dial when calling!
Register destination phone number(s), dial a local number and reach your foreign friend directly.
- Speed Dial! Quickest way to connect!
Register access number, pin number and destination number(s) to speed up the dialing.
Please read the disclaimer about additional provisions. Rates and fees are subject to change without notice. Application of surcharges and fees has the effect of reducing total minutes on the card.
Mariachi Dialing Instructions
- Dial an access number
- Enter PIN number if Pin-less dial is not setup
- Dial your destination number:
> International Call: Country Code - City Code - Phone number
OR: 011 Country Code - City Code - Phone number
> Domestic Call (USA, Canada): 1 - Area Code - Phone number
- Login to "My Account"-"Direct Dial"
- To setup: Enter a destination number, contact name and click on "Get US Local access number"
- To call: Dial an assigned US local access number
- Login to "My Account"-"Speed Dial"
- To setup: Enter a destination number, click on "SAVE"
- To call: Dial an access number, then Speed Dial and # key (example: 2#)